ATSCPA provides consulting services to three main types of corporate and business entities:
- Owner-operated businesses, including family businesses
- Emerging companies and closely held businesses
- Small to medium-sized businesses and corporate entities
Our services include dealing with corporate-governance issues for fast-growing companies and providing domestic tax consulting and compliance services to more-established midsize businesses.
Strategic Business Planning
ATSCPA can help you develop an effective strategic business plan to assist you with these types of activities:
- Raising critical capital to meet both your operating and equipment needs
- Efficiently operating your business
- Finding revenue-enhancing techniques
- Finding cost-cutting approaches
- Maximizing investment returns to ownership (ROI)
- Improving internal rates of return (IRR)
An appropriate strategic business plan will improve your discussions with banks, investors, venture capitalists, mezzanine lenders, and others.
Creating your comprehensive strategic business plan will include preparing budgets and cash-flow forecasts or projections. On an ongoing basis, we can assist you with monitoring your budgets and forecasts to assure they meet your expectations, and we can provide continuing financial analyses focused on achieving strategic goals.