Our valuation specialists have performed thousands of business and asset appraisals. This extensive experience and our technical depth make ATSCPA’s Valuation Services Group uniquely qualified to assist you with critical valuation issues.
We provide thorough, supportable analyses and deliverables that go beyond quantitative modeling. Our analysts combine a detailed understanding of the business, industry, and economic context with the ability to insightfully address complex valuation issues. We take pride in the development of a comprehensive work product, which includes a presentation of logical, defensible support for key assumptions; consideration of multiple valuation methodologies and modalities; and creative thinking beyond standard approaches. Our deliverables are designed to withstand review by third parties and, if applicable, in administrative and court proceedings.
We analyze these types of assets, among others:
- Small to medium-sized businesses
- Marital assets
- Interest in family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, and private companies (based upon the application of multiple discounted modalities)
- Restricted stock and stock options
- Shareholder and buy-sell agreements
- Partnership interests
ATSCPA also provides these types of valuation services:
- Assistance with the sale or purchase of businesses
- Assistance with transferring assets to family members, partners, or shareholders
- Application of discounting methods to minimize estate and gift tax requirements
- Analysis of goodwill and long-lived asset impairment (Statement of Financial Accounting Standards [SFAS] 142 and 144)
- Allocation of the purchase price paid in a transaction to acquired intangible and tangible assets (SFAS 141)
- Analysis of stock options, derivatives, and “cheap stock” (SFAS 123 and 133)
- Determination of the fair value of financial instruments
- Fair-value reporting of investment portfolios
ATSCPA offers superior responsiveness in meeting your needs and deadlines with minimal diversion of your time, resources, and personnel.